The Irish Anti-War Movement will hold its Annual General Meeting (AGM) on Saturday 26th November 2016 in The Teachers Club Parnell Square Dublin starting at 13:00. For details of who can attend and submit resolutions at the AGM see below. A full agenda will be available soon.
Who can Attend and Vote at The AGM
- All members may attend the annual general meeting provided that the current membership fee has been paid in advance of the meeting. All affiliates may send one delegate to the annual general meeting provided that the current affiliation fee has been paid in advance of the meeting.
- All members and delegates have one vote each at annual general meeting.
- A decision of annual general meeting of the IAWM is binding on the steering committee (SC) and overrides any previous decisions. This constitution may only be amended by annual general meeting. However, amendments to this constitution may be made by the next quarterly delegate meeting held after the annual general meeting of 08 May 2004, which adopted this constitution.
- A steering committee shall be elected at each AGM.
- Draft resolutions and nominations for the steering committee should be submitted to the Secretary at least 14 days beforehand. The secretary shall publish draft resolutions at least 7 days beforehand.
- Please use the email Subject "AGM Motions 2016" for all mails concerning the AGM
Resolutions may be submitted in the following ways: