EMERGENCY PROTEST - EXPEL THE ISRAELI AMBASSADOR!
Protest the Israeli Ambassor - tomorrow at Dáil Eireann, Kildare Street, 3.30pm.
The Israeli Ambassador is speaking at the Foreign Affairs Committee at
He should not go unopposed.
The Irish Anti-war Movement is calling an emergency protest tomorrow at
We say expel the Irish Ambassador as a protest against Israeli war crimes.
IAWM STATEMENT ON IRAQ CRISIS - 27 AUGUST 2014
• US bombing of Islamic State forces is no answer to sectarian violence
• No to further western military intervention in Iraq
• Hypocrisy of western powers in different responses to Iraq and Gaza
IAWM BULLETIN 22 AUGUST 2014
In this bulletin:
1. IPSC stall and leafleting for GAZA, Saturday 23rd August, GPO. 12-2pm.
1. IPSC stall and leafleting for GAZA, Saturday 23rd August, GPO. 12.00-2.00pm.
2. NO TO NATO PROTESTS, Newport, Wales. 30TH August – 05th Sept.
The Irish anti-War Movement is supporting this event in Wales and sending delegates. If any IAWM members would like to join us you are most welcome.
As NATO member countries stir up tension in the Ukraine and support the horrific Israeli military bombardment of Gaza the momentum for organised resistance to this year's NATO summit in Newport, Wales has grown.
The increasing sectarian violence in Iraq over the last few weeks has shown
All the leaders of the key Western powers will be in South Wales for the
Help us build the No to NATO protest.
IAWM BULLETIN 08 AUGUST 2014
In this bulletin:
1. NATIONAL PROTEST FOR GAZA THIS SATURDAY
All out for Palestine this Saturday.
In just four weeks at least 1900 people killed in Gaza, including 373 children – see http://www.dhakatribune.com/world/2014/aug/08/name-373-children-killed-g....
2. On Tuesday 05 August 2014 the IAWM launched its pamphlet entitled "World War 1 - what did they die for?" – along with a statement signed by over 75 people, many of them prominent figures from artistic, cultural, sporting and political life in Ireland. The launch was addressed by Clare Daly TD, artist Robert Ballagh, the Chair of CND the Revd. Patrick Comerford, former MEP Patricia Mc Kenna and writer, historian and secretary of the IAWM Steering Committee, John Molyneux.
The Irish Anti War Movement has called a mass boycott action for next Thursday, 07 August in Dublin City Centre.
This protest will afterwards join the Gaza Action protest also on Thursday.
Please share and invite your contacts.
Events for Gaza