WHAT DO YOU THINK

If religion is not part of the solution then it will be part of the problem. Terrorism is not unique to islam or any other religion. Do not misread me I am opposed to violence wherever it comes from; Everyone has a responsibility to bring peace - I am a roman catholic however I note that the word Islam translates as "Peace". If you have ideas on how to bring peace to the middle east I welcome any suggestions. You need to be pragmatic - what you want is peace - so ask yourself the question how do I make peace with those around me. I can think of many examples of those who are willing to work for peace Yitzhak Rabin, or the Jewish family who allowed an organ transplant from their dead son to a Palestinian girl. Again I must stress what you want is peace - so ask yourself the question how do I make peace with those around me. I would seriously like you to provide your opinion on how you think peace can be achieved - ask yourself what is helpful and what sort of risks you think need to be made. GOD BLESS

Created By: PAUL ARMSTRONG