Response to A Warmonger explains ......

Michael Mc. I have largely left this argument to you an Declan but you do grate on the nerves. You are a pro war person trying to pretend. As evidenced by the following: First of all you ignore any facts post the first bomb. Like that made it alright? If you thought it was illegal before, it does not follow it is legal now. You are trying to bolster your own internal conflicts by trying to gain company in your rationalizations. Secondly the United States had a big hand in creating the United Nations and then depending on the mood of the President/congress paid or not paid their share. When we want war and friends we pay up. Other wise we ignore it. Both we and Israel have violated more laws and resolutions than any other nations. My own opinion is that the UN should kick us out, but of course they can't cause we'll veto them. We don't want to be a fair partner and we don't want to let it go. A lot like an abusive marriage isn't it? Third, the supreme court justices are not appointed by a transparent process. You think that because the press reports the persons on the Presidents short list. Many backroom political deals are done before a name gets added. The only protection for the US citizen is a devided congress who can stop an unwanted justice like Bork. Of course several set on that bench right now who should not be there if it were a fair process. Lastly. You cannot have it so easily your way. Kick out the immigrants? Seriously, you'll have to go then. At least I have some Native blood which intitles me. Beyond Native, you are all squaters here and should have more respect than to say, "get over it" or "deal with it". The past does matter and we won't let you sweep it under a rug. The past predicts the future as humans always repeat themselves. You'll be saying the same things when the US invades the next country if you have your way. I will certainly be doing what I can in my limited capacity to keep that from happening.

Created By: Sharon White