Response to Something does not add up

Declan, glad you put that link up, i've beening same the same thing to people since it happened. We saw how the towers collapse from the impact, and then all that happens to the pentagon is a small amount of damage????

Why was the rubble sold as scrap as soon as it was put in the back of lorries?

George Bush claimed to have seen the first plane hit the World Trade Tower on TV before going into a school room to read to some children. This is a strange story because there was no video of the first impact until a day later, when a video shot by a documentary film crew that captured the first impact surfaced. Still stranger was Bush's reaction on being told of the second impact by Andy Card. There was none. Bush simply went on visiting with the school children and reading a story to them. For twenty minutes. (http://whatreallyhappened.com/schoolvideo.html)

There are dozens of questions that could be asked...

what dancing israelis? are you talking about the dancing Palestinians (candy, shots in the air). I have never ever heard any expression of joy over 9/11 from any Israeli Jew and even Israeli Arabs.
The 4 or 5 dancing Israelis in a white van in New Jersey, with $5,000, cheering and clapping as they collapsed. A member of the public called the police to say there are Arabs cheering, they were arrested, thurned out they were Israeli, they were realeased.....

The security manager of the WTC (who died going back in to save people) was a high member of one of the US agancies FBI i think, he was "chasing" Bin Laden/ Al Qeada for the Embassy bombings and was closing in, when his task force and funding was removed and he was given another task. He quit in disgust and became secutiy manager of WTC. Why would they shut his task force down so close to a result??

"So here we have a foreign nation able to listen in on most phones at will, using taps that cannot be found because they are built into the phone system itself, and willing to use the information gleaned from those calls to blackmail Americans into any desired course of action. This may well be what Ariel Sharon meant when he stated that the Jewish people control America.

But far more telling is the admission made by a US Official in part one of the Fox News report that hard evidence existed linking the events of 9/11 not to Arab Muslims, but to some of the more than 200 Israeli spies arrested both before and after 9/11, but that this evidence had been CLASSIFIED. "

"Evidence linking these Israelis to 9/11 is classified. I cannot tell you about evidence that has been gathered. It's classified information." -- US official quoted in Carl Cameron's Fox News report on the Israeli spy ring.

"Investigators within the DEA, INS and FBI have all told Fox News that to pursue or even suggest Israeli spying ... is considered career suicide." -- Carl Cameron, as quoted in The Spies Who Came In From The Art Sale

"While I agree with you, if I say anything about US geopolitical interests with Israel, I might as well clean off my desk." -- Unnamed reporter as quoted in American Media Censorship and Israel

Why is asking questions a conspiracy or BS ????? Questions NEED to ba asked.

Created By: Shay Murphy