Response to What next for the world?

I don't know about the world, but right now I am looking into cheap 1-way tickets to France and a nice family my little brother can live with so he does not have to go fight or die in this war....

"To:  U.S. Congress and Presidential Administration

For over one year Bill S.89 has been working its way through Congress. This bill states: “To provide for the common defense by requiring that all young persons in the United States, including women, perform a period of military service or a period of civilian service in furtherance of the national defense and homeland security, and for other purposes.” The Bush Administration has tried to conceal this draft-reinstatement bill by forbidding any large-scale major media coverage. However more and more people have been discovering Bill S.89 through underground blogs, some limited mention of it by major news organizations and word of mouth, as well as the bill being publicly viewable on the Congress webpage. I am deeply concerned that should Bush be reinstated the draft will be too. It is true that there has been support of this bill by Democrats in Congress; however George W. Bush is the greatest threat to the prevention of draft reinstatement as he has publicly stated he will give the military whatever it needs to continue carrying out his goals in Iraq, and he has increased the Selective Service Budget. Already Selective Service has hired new employees and started advertising. Please prevent this violation of our rights. "

http://www.petitiononline.com/truth58/petition.html

Created By: Dayann Molina-McDonough