The Irish Anti-War Movement will hold its Annual General Meeting (AGM) on Saturday 27th Janurary 2018 in The Teachers Club Parnell Square Dublin .
13:15 - 13:30 Registration
Renewing Membership registration can also be done on-line by signing up to this event. You must create a user login if you have not already done so and then register. You can also pay your subscription on-line.
13:30 - 14:30 Motions & Elections
Motions and Election of Steering Committee members
14:30 - 16:00 Public Meeting - No EU Army Oppose PESCO - There is No Need to Join the IAWM to Attend
For details of the public meeting click here.
Who can Attend and Vote at The AGM
- All members may attend the annual general meeting provided that the current membership fee has been paid in advance of the meeting. All affiliates may send one delegate to the annual general meeting provided that the current affiliation fee has been paid in advance of the meeting.
- All members and delegates have one vote each at annual general meeting.
- A decision of annual general meeting of the IAWM is binding on the steering committee (SC) and overrides any previous decisions. This constitution may only be amended by annual general meeting. However, amendments to this constitution may be made by the next quarterly delegate meeting held after the annual general meeting of 08 May 2004, which adopted this constitution.
- A steering committee shall be elected at each AGM.
- Draft resolutions and nominations for the steering committee should be submitted to the Secretary at least 14 days beforehand. The secretary shall publish draft resolutions at least 7 days beforehand.
- Please use the email Subject "AGM Motions 2018" for all mails concerning the AGM
Resolutions may be submitted in the following ways:
By E-mail:- To the secretary via e-mail email@example.com
- By Post:- Send the resolutions to The Irish Anti-War Movement, PO Box 9260 Dublin 1.
Note: Please use the email Subject "[AGM Motions 2018]" for all mails concerning the AGM
The deadline for resolutions is 12 AM Sat 13th Janurary 2018
Members may register in the following ways:
- Registration can also be done on the morning of the AGM.
- €5 Unwaged or Students.
- €10 Waged.
All members who have taken out standing orders or who have paid through PayPal do not need to pay a registration fee.
To set-up a standing order with the Irish-Anti War Movement please go to the following link http://www.irishantiwar.org/files/standing-order-form.doc fill in the form and post to the Irish Anti-War Movement P.O. Box 9260 Dublin 1.